Allied Projects offers a wide scope of Project Management Services, including: coordination of statutory approvals, and design reviews and approvals, facilitation of formal risk workshops, management of risk mitigation strategies, implementation of quality plans and processes, development of progress monitoring and reporting systems, management of the defects and liability process, administration of construction contracts, management of completion (Practical Completions) and handover requirements.
We have extensive experience in the role of project manager in the delivery of projects across the Infrastructure, Transport, Mining and Oil & Gas industries. Working as an extension of our client’s team or working as an independent project manager we assist across the entire lifecycle of projects from studies, design, contracts & procurement, construction, commissioning and final handover to the asset owner.
Our approach to project management is one of understanding the expectations of the project sponsors and working with all project stakeholders and teams to achieve positive project outcomes. We do this by carefully listening to our clients by working closely with them to ensure we fully understand the objectives and outcomes of the project and then provide project management services we believe will add value to the entire process.
Our experience covers a wide range of Project Management services, including:
- stakeholder engagement
- understanding and managing project risk
- establishing the overarching project programme
- implementing the design management process
- coordinating statutory approvals and design reviews
- facilitating engineering value and Value for Money workshops
- facilitating formal risk workshops, management of risk mitigation strategies
- implementing quality plans, procedures and processes
- tender writing, tender adjudication and recommendation for award processes
- administering engineering and construction contracts
- managing project schedule and budgetary requirements
- managing tracking, performance, progress monitoring and reporting systems
- managing project completion, handover requirements and defects & liability processes
We believe our success comes from the success our client’s experience.