Pluto-NWS Interconnector Project
Woodside - Senior Cost Controller
The Burrup Hub project is a mega fossil fuel project initiated by Woodside Energy involving the development of two giant new gas fields (Browse and Scarborough) and other oil and gas resources off the Northwest of WA, to be processed for export as Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) on the Burrup Peninsula.
Allied Projects provided cost control services to Woodside to assist the delivery of this project with the Integrated Project Services Team. Our senior cost controllers provided cost control activities across all three sites for the Pluto-NWS Interconnector Project (PNI) including reporting of other projects transitioning through Concept Definition and FEED Phases.
Allied Project’s Role
Our senior cost controllers were also tasked with co-ordinating and compiling a five-year budget alongside some 30+ Development Planning Managers, totalling approx. $20bn.
Our team were also responsible for coordinating all the onshore brownfield’s activities required for ongoing capital improvements on the KGP site.
In the role of Senior Cost Controller, Allied Projects was tasked with:
- Management of change and review of risk on growth provisions.
- Forecasting multiple project cash flows and contingencies.
- Development of internal manning profiles and review EVM reports.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Engineers, External Consultants in delivering projects in a variety of phases.
- Reporting to external stakeholders.